Below are some things you should know involving North Henderson:
- North’s JROTC program will be hosting a Blood Drive this Friday, March 17th. You can sign up in the ROTC room. Keep in mind, if you haven’t donated in the past and are under 18, you need a permission slip filled out ahead of time.
- There is a meeting in Room Z129 on Thursday, March 17th at 7:35 a.m. for those who are interested in Volley Buff, a volleyball tournament for men. No, that’s not weird.
- For any interested students or staff wanting to help with this year’s Knights Vs. Cancer event are encouraged to attend this Thursday’s informational meeting at 3:15 p.m. in Z129. The meeting will last until 3:50.
- North Henderson will have three basketball players representing the school in all-star games this weekend. On the girl’s side, Teegan Bullock and Caroline Marsh will play in the Blue-White game at Enka High School at 6 p.m. The cost for admission is $9 and all proceeds go to charity. On the boy’s side, USC-Upstate commit Austin Nelson will play in the Clash of the Carolinas all-star game in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- To have your missed days waived, turn in waiver forms to Mrs. Neuburger by April 3rd.
- North Henderson’s girls soccer team will be hosting Tuscola Thursday, March 16th. The baseball team will travel to East on Thursday as well to make up Tuesday’s canceled game.
- The Kiwanis Scholarship is due Thursday, March 16th.
Keep checking back with NHHS Daily for more news in brief.