Student News: spirit link sale, DECA Club, and more

cropped-lrg-920-northhend2.png
North logo. Photo Credit: NHHS Daily photo 

Staff Report 

Below you will find some North Henderson news students need to know for the coming days.

Spring and Winter sports workouts:

Both the baseball team and the softball teams will start workouts tomorrow, September 19th at 3:30. To be able to participate, you must have a current sports physical on file. The softball team will meet at its field and the baseball team will meet at their field.

The wrestling team will also start their open mat workouts Monday, September 19th at 3:45 in the gymnasium and it will end at 4:45. If you have any questions, see Coach Uy.

Club Deadlines:

Member fees for the school’s DECA Club are due on September 23rd to Mr. Smith in X128 for anyone interested in joining. In addition, the DECA school store is now open daily in room X128.

Spirit Link Competition:

This coming Friday North will be traveling to West Henderson for a highly anticipated football match-up, but during the week there will be a competition between the two schools just as important as we go up against the Dirty Birds to see who can raise the most money for STAR Camp, or Sheriff’s Teaching Abuse Resistance. Bring money into your second period to purchase spirit links to support the cause. The class with the most money raised will receive a pizza party. The winner will announced at the game on Friday night. 

Advertisements